Osprey Engineering Solutions has been approached by a very well-known and reputable service provider of mechanical and electrical repairs. Our client offer repair services in the NW region of the United Kingdom to electro-mechanical / rotating equipment. Due to expansion of the service department and a high workload, we’re looking to speak with fully-fledged pump service engineers.
Pump Service Engineer Responsibilities:
– Carry our service, maintenance and repair of pumps at customer sites.
– Carry out pump removal, installation and commissioning.
– Liaise with customers to ensure that they are satisfied and happy with the service received.
– Fault find and investigate.
– Repair and replace parts when required.
– Testing of equipment to ensure that it is fully operational and working to the best of its ability.
Pump Service Engineer Requirements:
– Mechanically biased engineer with electrical skills.
– Proven experience with pumps.
– Experience with AC/DC Motor rewind/repairs (Advantageous)
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Self-motivated, able to work using own initiative.
– Enjoy problem solving.
– Able to work and remain calm under pressure.
– Hold full clean driving licence.
– Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
– Overtime: Paid at 1.5x
– Company Vehicle
– Company pension/healthcare
If YOU are interested in joining a rapidly expanding company with fantastic career progression options, please apply below! We aim to get back to successful candidates within 1-2 working days.