Due to continue growth, our client, a leading supplier of Air Compression equipment, is looking to recruit a Mobile Air Compressor Engineer based in Coventry to join their existing service team. The ideal candidate will be time served from an Electrical / Mechanical background and have relevant experience servicing, repairing and maintain Air Compressors.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and motivated with the ability to remain calm under pressure. This will be working a 37.5 hour week with call-out rota + company vehicle.
• Carry out planned maintenance on air compressors, systems and ancillary products.
• Attending equipment breakdowns, diagnose faults, identify parts needed and complete repairs.
• Complete relevant paperwork in detail, ensuring the paperwork is clear, accurate and legible.
• Keeping the customer informed and ensure all work completed is done with their approval.
Skills & Qualifications
• Previous experience carrying out maintenance / service on Air Compressors.
• Ideally strong knowledge of Air Compressor equipment
• Mechanical / Electrical time served
• Full UK Driving License.
• Able to use own initiative as well as working as part of a team.
• Good communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a time-served compressor engineer. For more information, apply below and one of our consultants will call you within 1-2 working days.